Downtown Sounds Music School Policies
• EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel. The more notice the better!
• There are no reschedules or “make-up” lessons if you miss your regular weekly slot (i.e. you just have to wait until your next regularly scheduled lesson).
• 2 credited/excused (no charge) absences are allowed, per year. Credits are applied to next month’s bill.
• If you pay 3 MONTHS in advance, you earn 1 extra excused absence per that 3-months.
• Teacher absences will be credited to the student’s account.
• If a student needs a temporary time-change, please consult your teacher.
• Every-other-week “regular” lessons are not permitted. If you can’t commit to weekly lessons, you may schedule fill-ins week by week.
• NO LESSONS: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
If it’s your first-ever lesson here, check-in at the desk! Please arrive a few minutes early and prepare your instrument for the lesson. Leave your cases and hang up your coat in the waiting area to facilitate smooth and timely transitions for everyone. Thank you.