COVID-19 info for customers shopping in our store and using our curbside service
For in store shopping:
- 1. Masks or face coverings are required to enter, and hand sanitizing is required upon entry and before trying instruments.
- 2. We have a capacity limit of 4 customers in store at a time. This may result in customers waiting to enter. Groups of more than 4 will be asked to stagger their time in store.
- 3. We welcome walk-in customers, but ask that you please limit your “just browsing“ time and casual handling of instruments. We now ask everyone to please ask for employee assistance before handling any instruments.
- 4. Appointments can be made available to accommodate customers needing extra time in shopping for an instrument. Appointment availability may be limited.
- To schedule, email us at email@example.com
- 5. We still offer a curbside service option at this time. See below.
- *Above all, during this cautious opening phase, please be prepared with a plan or list of items you’d like before coming into our store to minimize your time spent among employees and other customers.
- Ongoing curbside service options:
Option #1 - For customers driving to the store.
- 1. Call the store during operating hours to purchase your item. Give us an arrival time.
- 2. Park your car in front or near the store
- 3. Then call us when you're here and let us know where you’re parked. We’ll bring out your purchase.
Option #2 - For customers walking to the store.
- Call the store to purchase your item. We’ll have your purchase waiting for you.
**Social distancing, along with masks or face coverings, is required for all customers shopping in our store or using our curbside service. If you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, we can mail or ship your items to you.
We are sanitizing surfaces, doorknobs, credit card machines, and frequently handled items in our store on an hourly basis at minimum. We have hand sanitizer available for our customers and employees.